Are you interested in purchasing your first home? Waco Habitat for Humanity is looking for qualified homebuyers to build and purchase homes through our program.
All applicants must meet these qualifications:
- Be a first-time homebuyer;
- Be a citizen or permanent legal resident of the U.S. who has lived or worked in Mclennan county for the past year;
- Meet income guidelines – based on area median income;
- Meet credit guidelines – payment history is considered, but credit score is not considered;
- Be willing to participate in the Waco Habitat Sweat Equity program;Monthly Income Guidelines:
- Your monthly income must fall between 30% – 60% of the area median income. Please see the chart below to see if you are eligible for our new home ownership program.
If you do not meet all of the qualifications now, there may still be an opportunity for you to apply when your situation changes.
|Family Size||Minimum Income||Maximum Income|
|1||$ 958||$ 1,917|
|2||$ 1,096||$ 2,192|
|3||$ 1,233||$ 2,467|
|4||$ 1,367||$ 2,733|
|5||$ 1,479||$ 2,958|
|6||$ 1,588||$ 3,175|
|7||$ 1,696||$ 3,392|
|8||$ 1,804||$ 3,608|