- What Can Be Donated?
- How and When Can I Donate?
- Inquire about a Donation Pick-Up
- What Are the Benefits of Donating?
- What Items Can the ReStore Use?
- What Can’t the ReStore Take?
The Waco ReStore takes used and new building materials. All donations must be in excellent physical and working condition whether new or gently used. Click here for more details on items we take at the ReStore. Or check out all the ways you can donate to Waco Habitat for Humanity.
Contact us to provide details about your donation. There are some things that we cannot accept, so we need specific information about what you have.
Please contact us or fill out the form before you bring your items to our store to make sure we are able to accept your donation. You are welcome to bring approved donations to our ReStore located at 1224 Franklin Ave in Waco during our normal business hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9am-5pm and Saturday 9am-3pm. Please drive around the back of our store where you will find our donation receiving area.
We do offer a pick-up service for large items that you can’t easily transport to us. Contact us or fill out the form below to find out if we can schedule a pick-up for you or if you have any questions about what we will accept.
Waco ReStore Donation Inquiry
- Support affordable homeownership and community revitalization in Waco.
- Receive a tax deduction, to the extent allowed by law.
- Costs associated with delivery may be tax deductible.
- Eliminate costly surplus sales, storage, and re-stocking fees.
- Eliminate cost of disposal of merchandise.
- Prevent adding usable items to landfills.
- Receive public recognition for donation, depending on market value.
- Provide your new or gently used items with a second life.
The following list represents examples of the kind of items we accept. Depending upon our inventory at any given time, we may not be able to accept certain items. Contact us to be sure. All items must be in excellent physical and operational condition.
- Air conditioners
- Appliances (less than nine years old)
- Architectural items
- Cabinets (kitchen & bath)
- Ceiling fans
- Doors – Interior & Exterior
- Floor and window fans
- Hardwood Furniture
- Granite, marble and corian
- Home improvement items
- Hot water heaters (all are recycled)
- Landscape supplies
- Metal for recycling
- Painting supplies
- Plumbing fixtures
- Safety equipment
- Toilets manufactured after 1994
- Used wall-to-wall carpet
- Used linens
- Mattresses/box springs
- Hardened, old paint
If you’re not sure, please fill out the form above or contact us at 254-756-0131.